CBSE Class 11-science Biology Mechanism Of Hormone Action
- the feed back control mechanism is related with
- What are the hormone receptors present on the cell membrane called?
- Give any two examples of steroid hormones.
- Name the secondary messengers which are produced when some hormones bind to membrane-bound receptors.
- Name the types of hormones based on their chemical nature.
- Name the following receptors: Receptors present on the membranes of cells Receptors present inside the target cell
- What are hormone receptors?
- What are the categories of hormones based on their chemical nature? Give one example of each category.
- Categorise the following hormones according to their chemical nature: Cortisol, epinephrine, triiodothyronine, gonadotropin-releasing hormone, FSH
- Show the mechanism of action of FSH.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number