CBSE Class 11-science Biology The Pituitary And Pineal Glands
- If a person is passing out large amount of urine and feeling thirsty yet urine has no glucose then the cause of copious micturition can be (a)Oversecretion of ant. pituitary hormone (b)Undersecretion of a hormone from pancreas (c)Undersecretion of a posterior pituitary hormone (d)Oversecretion of a hormone from pancreas
- Excessive secretion Of somatotropin leads to a disorder called
- Does adenohypophysis recieves deoxygenated blood??
- Name the cavity in which the pituitary gland is located.
- Write the names of the two regions which together constitute the adenohypophysis.
- Name the hormone secreted by the pars distalis.
- Write the other two names used for the posterior pituitary.
- Name the two hormones which are synthesised by the hypothalamus but are known as the secretions of the pituitary gland.
- Write the function of prolactin.
- Name the hormones which are collectively known as gonadotropins.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number