CBSE Class 11-science Biology Hormones Of Heart, Kidney, GI Tract
- Name the hormone secreted by the atrial walls of the human heart.
- Name the hormone which decreases blood pressure.
- What is the scientific term for the formation of RBCs.
- Name the cells which secrete erythropoietin.
- Name any two peptide hormones secreted by the walls of the GI tract.
- Name the hormone which stimulates the secretion of pancreatic enzymes and bile juice.
- State the function of gastrin.
- What is the role of growth factors in the human body?
- Expand the term ANF. How does ANF help to reduce blood pressure?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number