CBSE Class 11-science Biology Adrenal Gland
- How catecholamines are responsible for the increased level of blood glucose?
- Name the three layers of adrenal cortex.
- Name the middle layer of the adrenal cortex.
- Name the hormones involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Which is the main glucocorticoid found in the human body?
- Name the main mineralocorticoid of the human body.
- State the function of mineralocorticoids.
- Name the hormone which stimulates the reabsorption of Na+ ions and water in the renal tubule and excretion of K+ ions.
- Ajay had participated in a running race. He was excited and stood first in the race. When he finished the race, his heart was beating fast, and he was breathing heavily with a lot of sweat. What could be the reason for these changes in him after the race?
- Read the following functions and identify the hormones. Maintains osmotic and blood pressure in the body Inhibits the cellular uptake of amino acids Growth of axial hair during puberty Dilation of pupils
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number