CBSE Class 10 Physics Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
The magnetic field lines outside the solenoid is the same as that of the magnetic field pattern around the
The direction of the magnetic field for a long straight conductor is determined using
The magnetic field inside the bar magnet is
- describe an activity to plot the magnetic field around a straight current carrying conductor
- if the current is flowing in the diretioning of magnetic field lines
- what is magnet
- What is a positive test charge?
- what is ampere swimming rule
- what is a magnetic field
- With the help of a diagram of experimental setup describe an activity to show that the force acting on a current carrying conductor placed in a magnetic field increases with increase in field strength.
- describe an activity to show magnetic field lines around a current carrying circular conductor
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.