Asked by adipadmakarri | 27th Nov, 2020, 06:03: PM
When key is inserted small monetary deflections are observed which returns to zero in a while. When key is removed the deflections are seen in opposite direction.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 30th Nov, 2020, 03:46: PM
- describe an activity to plot the magnetic field around a straight current carrying conductor
- if the current is flowing in the diretioning of magnetic field lines
- what is magnet
- What is a positive test charge?
- what is ampere swimming rule
- what is a magnetic field
- With the help of a diagram of experimental setup describe an activity to show that the force acting on a current carrying conductor placed in a magnetic field increases with increase in field strength.
- describe an activity to show magnetic field lines around a current carrying circular conductor
- All questions
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number