what is ampere swimming rule
Asked by prasadshaik | 2nd Sep, 2020, 07:38: PM
Click on Ampere's swimming rule for answer.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 3rd Sep, 2020, 12:32: AM
- what is magnet
- Please answer
- What is a positive test charge?
- what is a magnetic field
- With the help of a diagram of experimental setup describe an activity to show that the force acting on a current carrying conductor placed in a magnetic field increases with increase in field strength.
- describe an activity to show magnetic field lines around a current carrying circular conductor
- All questions
- What type of magnets are present when a electric cell of 1.5V is connected to the DC motor. Note: This is regular DC motor.
- Explain the activity to show the end is produced along the straight current carrying conductor
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number