CBSE Class 10 - Magnetic Field Videos
If the magnetic field around a straight wire is in the anticlockwise direction, then the direction of current must be from
If the number of turns of a solenoid increases, then the strength of the magnetic field
_________ is used in an electric bell.
- describe an activity to plot the magnetic field around a straight current carrying conductor
- if the current is flowing in the diretioning of magnetic field lines
- what is magnet
- What is a positive test charge?
- what is ampere swimming rule
- what is a magnetic field
- With the help of a diagram of experimental setup describe an activity to show that the force acting on a current carrying conductor placed in a magnetic field increases with increase in field strength.
- describe an activity to show magnetic field lines around a current carrying circular conductor
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.