what is a magnetic field
Asked by sandhyasharma510 | 15th Jul, 2020, 04:31: PM
Magnetic field is the area around the magnet in which the magnet exerts its magnetic force.Magnetic field is often represented by magnetic field lines. The closeer the field lines the stronger the field.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 16th Jul, 2020, 04:40: PM
- Please answer
- What is a positive test charge?
- what is ampere swimming rule
- With the help of a diagram of experimental setup describe an activity to show that the force acting on a current carrying conductor placed in a magnetic field increases with increase in field strength.
- describe an activity to show magnetic field lines around a current carrying circular conductor
- All questions
- What type of magnets are present when a electric cell of 1.5V is connected to the DC motor. Note: This is regular DC motor.
- Explain the activity to show the end is produced along the straight current carrying conductor
- In Fleming's left hand rule which finger show the direction of magnetic field
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number