CBSE Class 10 Physics Electricity
- if one microampere current flows through a conductor for 10 seconds how many electrons will pass at the point of cross section
- In a household five tube lights of 40 volt each are used for 5 hours and electric press of 500 volt for 4 hours everyday. Calculate the total energy consumed by the tubelight and press in a month of 30 days
- what is volt
- why does need to maintain the current in a given electric circuit by expanding its energy stored in it?
- The flow of electrons is opposite to the direction of the flow of current as electron is negatively charged . Then why current is defined as the flow of electrons through the conductor though current travels from positive to negative terminal.
- If charge on one electron is 1.6 x 10 -19 C. Calculate number of electrons required to constitute 1A of current in 1s.
- what is the power of torch bulb rated at 2.5V and 500 mA?
- The MCB of a Rupa’s room is tripped and keeps on tripping again and again. If it is a domestic circuit, what could be the reason of this phenomenon?
- if 20 C of charge pass a point in a circuit in 1 second what current is flowing
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.