CBSE Class 10 Maths Pair of Linear Equations in 2 Variables
A collection of steps in the correct order is called
The general form of a linear equation in two variables is
The value of x in cross multiplication is given by
The value of y in cross multiplication is given by
Cross multiplication is a/an
- ax+by=c bx+ay=1+c
- Solve The Following Simultaneous Equation 5p+7q=26;2p+3q=11
- Solve this by cross multiplication method- 2(ax- by)+ a+ 4b = 0 2(bx+ay) + b - 4a = 0
- For what values of a the following pair of equation 4x+3y=3 and 8x+ay=5 will have a unique solution
- Without drawing graph, check whether the lines 3x + y = 10 and 6x - 2y = 20 are parallel or not.
- Find the solution of 3x -2y + 5 = 0; 5x + 7y - 2 = 0
- Solve for 'x & y' in the system of equations 3x-2y = 1, 2x-3y=-1
- solve the following pair of equations.
- What is the value of k if the following system has infinitely many solutions?2x-3y=14x+ky=2
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.