why the arteries are deeply seated in the body ? where as veins are seated on peripheral part of the body
Asked by noori786mm | 23rd Jan, 2021, 03:36: PM
Check this link.
Answered by | 24th Jan, 2021, 12:26: AM
- What muscle fibre means?
- function of neuron
- what is control and coordination
- How does muscle make movement?
- What is synapse
- what is mean by relax arc
- Dear experts, Pls help me with this question with a proper solution. Thank you!
- A: Brain is a delicate organ which is protected from injury by the skull. R: The bony box ( skull) protects the brain from shock
- Name the special protein having by muscles.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number