CBSE Class 10 - Nervous and Muscular Coordination Videos
Which of the following is not a reflex action?
In a reflex action, a__________ conducts the nerve impulse from the receptor to the spinal cord.
Which of the following correctly states the path followed by the reflex arc?
- Taking the example of the heart beat, justify the antagonistic action of sympathetic and parasymphathetic nervous system.
- Name 2 tissues which provide control and coordination in animals.
- What is the simplest kind of nerve pathway? (1mark )
- What muscle fibre means?
- function of neuron
- what is control and coordination
- why the arteries are deeply seated in the body ? where as veins are seated on peripheral part of the body
- How does muscle make movement?
- What is synapse
- what is mean by relax arc
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.