What muscle fibre means?
Asked by Trisha Gupta | 25th Jun, 2021, 06:35: PM
Muscle tissue contains muscle fibers. Muscle fibers consist of a single muscle cell. They help to control the physical forces within the body. When grouped together, they can facilitate organized movement of your limbs and tissues.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Jun, 2021, 11:26: AM
- What is the simplest kind of nerve pathway? (1mark )
- function of neuron
- what is control and coordination
- why the arteries are deeply seated in the body ? where as veins are seated on peripheral part of the body
- How does muscle make movement?
- What is synapse
- what is mean by relax arc
- Dear experts, Pls help me with this question with a proper solution. Thank you!
- A: Brain is a delicate organ which is protected from injury by the skull. R: The bony box ( skull) protects the brain from shock
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number