CBSE Class 10 - Nervous and Muscular Coordination Videos
Synapse is the point of contact between the terminal branches of the __________ of a neuron and the _________ of another neuron.
The neurotransmitter released at the synapse is
Which of the following correctly states the path of the nerve impulse?
Motor neurons communicate with the muscle fibres through the neurotransmitter at the
- Taking the example of the heart beat, justify the antagonistic action of sympathetic and parasymphathetic nervous system.
- Name 2 tissues which provide control and coordination in animals.
- What is the simplest kind of nerve pathway? (1mark )
- What muscle fibre means?
- function of neuron
- what is control and coordination
- why the arteries are deeply seated in the body ? where as veins are seated on peripheral part of the body
- How does muscle make movement?
- What is synapse
- what is mean by relax arc
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.