what is control and coordination
Asked by yasirmajied193 | 3rd Feb, 2021, 03:53: PM
Control is the systematic regulation of different activities while coordination is the orderly execution of these activities.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd Feb, 2021, 09:56: PM
- What is the simplest kind of nerve pathway? (1mark )
- What muscle fibre means?
- function of neuron
- why the arteries are deeply seated in the body ? where as veins are seated on peripheral part of the body
- How does muscle make movement?
- What is synapse
- what is mean by relax arc
- Dear experts, Pls help me with this question with a proper solution. Thank you!
- A: Brain is a delicate organ which is protected from injury by the skull. R: The bony box ( skull) protects the brain from shock
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number