CBSE Class 10 Biology Control and Coordination
Which of the following correctly states the path followed by the reflex arc?
Which of the following is not involved in reflex action?
Dark bands in the striations of skeletal muscles contain the protein
- Taking the example of the heart beat, justify the antagonistic action of sympathetic and parasymphathetic nervous system.
- Name 2 tissues which provide control and coordination in animals.
- What is the simplest kind of nerve pathway? (1mark )
- What muscle fibre means?
- function of neuron
- what is control and coordination
- why the arteries are deeply seated in the body ? where as veins are seated on peripheral part of the body
- How does muscle make movement?
- What is synapse
- what is mean by relax arc
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.