why is glass considered as super cooled liquid....????
Asked by Potam Mahesh | 30th Jul, 2014, 10:19: PM
Glass has ability to flow as it is amorphous. It can be observed in the windows of old buildings. They are thicker at the bottom and thinner at the top. It shows that glass has the ability to flow which is normally showwn by liquids. Hence glass is reffered as super-cooled liquid.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 31st Jul, 2014, 09:59: AM
- which ionic compound shows both frenkle and schottky defect
- what craystalline solid
- why thionyl chloride method in the best method for prepare alkyl chloride
- what is unit cell
- write distinguish feature of covalent solids?
- unit cell
- Derive the formula of the ferric oxide
- give reason crystaline solid are anisotropic
- Can you tell me sir which questions are very important in chemistry for board exam 2019
- Nickel crystallises in a fcc unit cell with a cell edge length of 0.3524 nm . The radius of the nickel atoms
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number