why is glass considered as super cooled liquid....????
Asked by Potam Mahesh | 30th Jul, 2014, 10:19: PM
Glass has ability to flow as it is amorphous. It can be observed in the windows of old buildings. They are thicker at the bottom and thinner at the top. It shows that glass has the ability to flow which is normally showwn by liquids. Hence glass is reffered as super-cooled liquid.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 31st Jul, 2014, 09:59: AM
- In diamond C atoms occupy FCC lattice points as well as alternate tetrahedral voids the edge length of unit of unit cell is 356.7pm.Calculate the closest distances between C atom and the fraction of total volume occupies by C atom.
- metal crystallises in BCC structures atomic mass of the metal is 55.8g\mol calculate edge length of unit cell of the metal
- which ionic compound shows both frenkle and schottky defect
- what craystalline solid
- why thionyl chloride method in the best method for prepare alkyl chloride
- what is unit cell
- write distinguish feature of covalent solids?
- unit cell
- Derive the formula of the ferric oxide
- give reason crystaline solid are anisotropic
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number