Why does food get spoiled faster in summer.
Asked by samitapradhan | 24th Apr, 2020, 04:51: PM
Food spoilage occurs due to oxidation.
This process take place at faster rate during high temperature in summers.
Also, the microorganisms which causes the food spoilage survives and multiplies in number at higher temperature and not at low temperature.
Hence, food gets spoiled faster in summer than in winter.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 25th Apr, 2020, 02:55: PM
- Difference between good conductor and bad conductor of heat
- What is heat definition
- diagram of a theemos flask
- What is the defination of thermal expansion of liquids and thermal expansion of gases.
- Difine thermal expantion
- conversions of kelvin to farhenhiet
- what is the process of change of state from gas to solid called?
- When ice is placed in a thik glass tumble its cracks because the inner surface of glass _______ more than outer surface
- Why copper tubing is used in automobile radiators??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number