When ice is placed in a thik glass tumble its cracks because the inner surface of glass _______ more than outer surface
Asked by sunil.oas | 12th Feb, 2019, 06:43: PM
THE INNER SURFACE OF GLASS CONTRACT MORE AS COMPARED TO THE OUTER SURFACE
Answered by Science Mate | 12th Feb, 2019, 07:38: PM
- Difference between good conductor and bad conductor of heat
- What is heat definition
- diagram of a theemos flask
- What is the defination of thermal expansion of liquids and thermal expansion of gases.
- Why does food get spoiled faster in summer.
- Difine thermal expantion
- conversions of kelvin to farhenhiet
- what is the process of change of state from gas to solid called?
- Why copper tubing is used in automobile radiators??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number