Difine thermal expantion
Asked by sg8328678 | 28th Jan, 2020, 09:09: PM
The tendency of a substance to change the shape, volume and area with a change in temperature is called thermal expansion.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 29th Jan, 2020, 09:53: AM
- Difference between good conductor and bad conductor of heat
- What is heat definition
- diagram of a theemos flask
- What is the defination of thermal expansion of liquids and thermal expansion of gases.
- Why does food get spoiled faster in summer.
- conversions of kelvin to farhenhiet
- what is the process of change of state from gas to solid called?
- When ice is placed in a thik glass tumble its cracks because the inner surface of glass _______ more than outer surface
- Why copper tubing is used in automobile radiators??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number