What is the defination of thermal expansion of liquids and thermal expansion of gases.
Asked by vivekagrawal5982 | 5th Mar, 2021, 11:11: AM
If we supply heat energy to a substance, its dimensions increase. This is called thermal expansion. Of the three states of matter, liquids expand more than solids, and gases expand more than liquids.
Answered by | 7th Mar, 2021, 01:19: AM
- Difference between good conductor and bad conductor of heat
- What is heat definition
- diagram of a theemos flask
- Why does food get spoiled faster in summer.
- Difine thermal expantion
- conversions of kelvin to farhenhiet
- what is the process of change of state from gas to solid called?
- When ice is placed in a thik glass tumble its cracks because the inner surface of glass _______ more than outer surface
- Why copper tubing is used in automobile radiators??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number