Why copper tubing is used in automobile radiators??
Asked by cooltusi.barua | 29th Oct, 2018, 08:09: PM
Copper has good thermal conductivity and is corrosion resistance hence, it is ideal to be used as automobile radiators.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 30th Oct, 2018, 01:21: PM
- Difference between good conductor and bad conductor of heat
- What is heat definition
- diagram of a theemos flask
- What is the defination of thermal expansion of liquids and thermal expansion of gases.
- Why does food get spoiled faster in summer.
- Difine thermal expantion
- conversions of kelvin to farhenhiet
- what is the process of change of state from gas to solid called?
- When ice is placed in a thik glass tumble its cracks because the inner surface of glass _______ more than outer surface
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number