Why does a plastic comb rubbed with dry air attract tiny piece of paper
Asked by Vijaysoni7788yahoo | 30th Dec, 2018, 10:00: PM
It is due to static electricity which is developed due to the production of charges on both the objects.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 31st Dec, 2018, 09:54: AM
- WHY DOES A BALL MOVING ON THE GROUND EVENTUALLY COME TO REST?
- what is friction
- is fiction and kinetic friction
- what is kinetic friction
- What is friction?
- Friction chapter totally confused
- what is friction?
- A machine with moving from parts will become less hot while if it is well lubricated. True or false
- sliding friction is _________ than the static friction
- a child's father pushes the swing to increases the speed of the spring.why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number