what is friction?
Asked by gurpinder345 | 5th Sep, 2019, 04:58: PM
The force which always opposes the motion of one object over another object in contact with it is called friction.
For example :- When we push a heavy bag kept on the ground there will be a force present between the surfaces of two objects and that force is called frictional force.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 5th Sep, 2019, 05:25: PM
- is fiction and kinetic friction
- what is kinetic friction
- What is friction?
- Friction chapter totally confused
- A machine with moving from parts will become less hot while if it is well lubricated. True or false
- sliding friction is _________ than the static friction
- a child's father pushes the swing to increases the speed of the spring.why?
- Why does a plastic comb rubbed with dry air attract tiny piece of paper
- Explain why sliding friction is less than static friction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number