WHY DOES A BALL MOVING ON THE GROUND EVENTUALLY COME TO REST?
Asked by nitinkumar94525 | 20th Jun, 2022, 03:47: PM
A ball moving on ground eventually comes to rest due to force of friction. Frictional force acts as opposing force between two surfaces in contact.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st Jun, 2022, 04:15: PM
- what is friction
- is fiction and kinetic friction
- what is kinetic friction
- What is friction?
- Friction chapter totally confused
- what is friction?
- A machine with moving from parts will become less hot while if it is well lubricated. True or false
- sliding friction is _________ than the static friction
- a child's father pushes the swing to increases the speed of the spring.why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number