what is kinetic friction
Asked by ravindrayadav21703 | 26th Oct, 2020, 06:03: AM
Kinetic friction occurs when two objects are moving relative to each other and rub together (like a sled on the ground).
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 26th Oct, 2020, 11:56: AM
- is fiction and kinetic friction
- What is friction?
- Friction chapter totally confused
- what is friction?
- A machine with moving from parts will become less hot while if it is well lubricated. True or false
- sliding friction is _________ than the static friction
- a child's father pushes the swing to increases the speed of the spring.why?
- Why does a plastic comb rubbed with dry air attract tiny piece of paper
- Explain why sliding friction is less than static friction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number