What is friction?
Asked by kunwarmano2018 | 16th May, 2020, 09:49: AM
Friction is the force which develops at the surfaces of contact of two bodies and opposes their relative motion. • It always acts in the direction opposite to the applied force.
Answered by | 16th May, 2020, 10:39: PM
- is fiction and kinetic friction
- what is kinetic friction
- Friction chapter totally confused
- what is friction?
- A machine with moving from parts will become less hot while if it is well lubricated. True or false
- sliding friction is _________ than the static friction
- a child's father pushes the swing to increases the speed of the spring.why?
- Why does a plastic comb rubbed with dry air attract tiny piece of paper
- Explain why sliding friction is less than static friction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number