Which instrument is used to measure temperature? What are the various scales of temperature?
Write the expression stating the relation between various scales of temperature.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th Apr, 2015, 03:28: PM
Thermometer is used to measure temperature.
The various scales of temperature used are:
a. Celsius scale
b. Fahrenheit scale
c. Kelvin scale
The expression which establishes relation between all the scales is:
Answered by | 13th Apr, 2015, 05:28: PM
- Calculate the change in volume of an iron block 10cm ×20cm×5cm if its temperature is raised from 10°c to 40°c Given coefficient of linear expansion of iron = 1.2×10^-5 °c ^-1
- what is thermal expantion
- 9. The resistance of a resistance thermometer has values 2.70Q and 3.70Q at OOC and 1000C respectively. The temperature at which the resistance is 3.100 is
- what is the relationship between alpha and gamma
- Thermal expansion
- What is heat? What is the unit of heat?
- What is Joule's Mechanical Equivalent of Heat?
- State some applications of thermal expansion.
- What is thermal expansion? What are its types?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number