Which instrument is used to measure temperature? What are the various scales of temperature?
Write the expression stating the relation between various scales of temperature.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th Apr, 2015, 03:28: PM
Thermometer is used to measure temperature.
The various scales of temperature used are:
a. Celsius scale
b. Fahrenheit scale
c. Kelvin scale
The expression which establishes relation between all the scales is:
Answered by | 13th Apr, 2015, 05:28: PM
- 9. The resistance of a resistance thermometer has values 2.70Q and 3.70Q at OOC and 1000C respectively. The temperature at which the resistance is 3.100 is
- what is the relationship between alpha and gamma
- Thermal expansion
- What is heat? What is the unit of heat?
- What is Joule's Mechanical Equivalent of Heat?
- State some applications of thermal expansion.
- What is thermal expansion? What are its types?
- Does the Fahrenheit scale and Kelvin scale give same reading? If yes at what temperature?
- A 25 cm rod at 12 degree Celsius is heated to 80 degree Celsius. It increases 0.32 cm in length. Find the coefficient of linear expansion of material.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number