CBSE Class 11-science - Thermal Expansion Videos
Thermal Properties of Matter
This video explains the concept of heat.
- Heat is added to 10^3 cubic cm of water at atmospheric pressure. The water's temperature increases by 50 degrees celsius. Find (a) the work done by the water as it expands (b) the increase in water's internal energy.
- Calculate the change in volume of an iron block 10cm ×20cm×5cm if its temperature is raised from 10°c to 40°c Given coefficient of linear expansion of iron = 1.2×10^-5 °c ^-1
- what is thermal expantion
- 9. The resistance of a resistance thermometer has values 2.70Q and 3.70Q at OOC and 1000C respectively. The temperature at which the resistance is 3.100 is
- what is the relationship between alpha and gamma
- Thermal expansion
- What is heat? What is the unit of heat?
- Which instrument is used to measure temperature? What are the various scales of temperature? Write the expression stating the relation between various scales of temperature.
- What is Joule's Mechanical Equivalent of Heat?
- State some applications of thermal expansion.