9. The resistance of a resistance thermometer has values 2.70Q and 3.70Q at OOC and 1000C respectively. The temperature at which the resistance is 3.100 is
Asked by Venkeylkm | 16th Jul, 2020, 04:12: PM
Question: - The resistance of a resistance thermometer has values 2.70Ω and 3.70Ω at 0°C and 100°C respectively. The temperature at which the resistance is 3.10Ω is
The temperature at which the resistance is 3.10 Ω is 40ºC
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 23rd Jul, 2020, 10:33: PM
- Calculate the change in volume of an iron block 10cm ×20cm×5cm if its temperature is raised from 10°c to 40°c Given coefficient of linear expansion of iron = 1.2×10^-5 °c ^-1
- what is thermal expantion
- what is the relationship between alpha and gamma
- Thermal expansion
- What is heat? What is the unit of heat?
- Which instrument is used to measure temperature? What are the various scales of temperature? Write the expression stating the relation between various scales of temperature.
- What is Joule's Mechanical Equivalent of Heat?
- State some applications of thermal expansion.
- What is thermal expansion? What are its types?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number