what is the relationship between alpha and gamma
Asked by pgskgokul | 6th Jul, 2020, 02:50: PM
Linear expansion - α
Cubical / Volumetric expansion - γ
the relation between linear expansion and cubical expansion is,
γ = 3α
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 6th Jul, 2020, 09:15: PM
- 9. The resistance of a resistance thermometer has values 2.70Q and 3.70Q at OOC and 1000C respectively. The temperature at which the resistance is 3.100 is
- Thermal expansion
- What is heat? What is the unit of heat?
- Which instrument is used to measure temperature? What are the various scales of temperature? Write the expression stating the relation between various scales of temperature.
- What is Joule's Mechanical Equivalent of Heat?
- State some applications of thermal expansion.
- What is thermal expansion? What are its types?
- Does the Fahrenheit scale and Kelvin scale give same reading? If yes at what temperature?
- A 25 cm rod at 12 degree Celsius is heated to 80 degree Celsius. It increases 0.32 cm in length. Find the coefficient of linear expansion of material.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number