What type of magnets are present when a electric cell of 1.5V is connected to the DC motor. Note: This is regular DC motor.
Asked by keshipraba | 2nd Jun, 2020, 06:50: PM
Different types of magnets can be used in construction of DC motor. Electromagnet is used in construction of regular dc motor.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 3rd Jun, 2020, 12:11: PM
- What is a positive test charge?
- what is ampere swimming rule
- what is a magnetic field
- With the help of a diagram of experimental setup describe an activity to show that the force acting on a current carrying conductor placed in a magnetic field increases with increase in field strength.
- describe an activity to show magnetic field lines around a current carrying circular conductor
- All questions
- Explain the activity to show the end is produced along the straight current carrying conductor
- In Fleming's left hand rule which finger show the direction of magnetic field
- What is resistance
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number