what is vt graph?definition
Asked by frontech990 | 6th Feb, 2019, 02:21: PM
Velocity time graph is representation of variation of velocity of any moving object with respect to time. This graph could be any type.
For accelerated or retarded motion the line in Vt graph would not be parallel to any axis.
For zero acceleration either there will not be any line or line would be parallel to time axis(when body is moving with constant velocity).
Answered by Ankit K | 6th Feb, 2019, 03:36: PM
- what is buffer solution?
- what is meant by curvature of earth sir
- A ball is projected vertically upwards with a velocity v. It comes back to ground in time t. Draw the correct v-t graph taking into consideration the sign convention.
- Sketch a position time graph for a stationary object.
- Draw a position time graph for an object in uniform motion.
- The graph represents the velocity time for the first 4 seconds of motion. Find the distance covered.
- There is a bug who moves from point A to point B and then finally to C in 5 seconds. Are the speed and velocity of the bug Different?
- On a displacement-time graph show the following: (a) An object starting from the origin and having constant positive velocity. (b) An object starting from s = 5 m and remaining at rest there. (c) An object starting from s = 10 m and having constant positive velocity.
- What type of motion do the following graphs represent?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number