A ball is projected vertically upwards with a velocity v. It comes back to ground in time t. Draw the correct v-t graph taking into consideration the sign convention.
Asked by pushkarnannu4 | 5th Oct, 2020, 07:17: AM
The correct v-t graph taking into consideration the sign convention when a ball is projected vertically upwards with a velocity v and comes back to ground in time t is as follows: -
When ball is thrown upwards the velocity is u is given to the ball and the it goes on deacresing while going upward. When ball reaches the maximum height its velocity becomes zero and then again while returning back to the ground the velocity of the ball will goes on increasing.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 5th Oct, 2020, 01:07: PM
- what is v-t graph?
- what is buffer solution?
- what is meant by curvature of earth sir
- what is vt graph?definition
- Sketch a position time graph for a stationary object.
- Draw a position time graph for an object in uniform motion.
- The graph represents the velocity time for the first 4 seconds of motion. Find the distance covered.
- There is a bug who moves from point A to point B and then finally to C in 5 seconds. Are the speed and velocity of the bug Different?
- On a displacement-time graph show the following: (a) An object starting from the origin and having constant positive velocity. (b) An object starting from s = 5 m and remaining at rest there. (c) An object starting from s = 10 m and having constant positive velocity.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number