what is meant by curvature of earth sir
Asked by chera5cibi | 28th Oct, 2020, 05:45: AM
Shape of Earth is nearly sphere. If we see a large surface area of sphere , form a far away distance ,
surface of earth deviates from plane surface.
This deviation of earth's surface from plane surface is known as curvature of earth .
Radius of curvature is radius of spherical earth.
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 28th Oct, 2020, 08:21: AM
- what is buffer solution?
- A ball is projected vertically upwards with a velocity v. It comes back to ground in time t. Draw the correct v-t graph taking into consideration the sign convention.
- what is vt graph?definition
- Sketch a position time graph for a stationary object.
- Draw a position time graph for an object in uniform motion.
- The graph represents the velocity time for the first 4 seconds of motion. Find the distance covered.
- There is a bug who moves from point A to point B and then finally to C in 5 seconds. Are the speed and velocity of the bug Different?
- On a displacement-time graph show the following: (a) An object starting from the origin and having constant positive velocity. (b) An object starting from s = 5 m and remaining at rest there. (c) An object starting from s = 10 m and having constant positive velocity.
- What type of motion do the following graphs represent?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number