what is the meaning of nutrition
Asked by husenbavikattihusanbavikattu | 20th Dec, 2020, 06:12: PM
Nutrition refers to the sum of processes by which one takes in and utilizes nutrients. It includes all the processes by which an organism assimilates food and uses it for growth and maintenance.
Answered by | 21st Dec, 2020, 12:34: AM
- Do moisture and air affect corrosion?Q1. Explain the process of digestion?
- can you please elaborate on Why enzymes are in active form even when there is no food in our stomach?
- Our body is made up of cells or atoms ?
- Why enzymes are in active form even when there is no food in our stomach?
- Explain the three pathways of breakdown of living organisms
- what is the difference between oesophagus and alimentary canal ?
- Describe the structure of villi. How are lactaels different from villi in function? (2 marks )
- what is enzymes
- 1. Why pancreas is called mixed gland? 2. Why are intestinal villis highly vascular? 3. Why do we get muscle cramp after vigorous exercise? 4. The breathing rate of aquatic animals is high, why? 5. Why does haemoglobin molecule act as efficient carrier of oxygen than diffusion process? 6. Why capillaries are thin walled? 7. Why do plants need less energy than animals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number