CBSE Class 10 - Nutrition in Animals Videos
- Parasitic derives their food from host without killing him but humans derive hen's egg without killing them. So why human are holozoic not parasitic
- define biocatalyst
- State the functions of following: (a) Small Intestine (b)Diaphragm (c) Pancreas
- Which digestive enzymes contained in the pancreatic juice?
- Name two enzymes that take part in digestion of proteins in our body ?
- All information about the human digestive system points from the mouth to the anus.
- Food is made alkaline in the small intestines with the help of ___________
- if pepsin digests proteins then in what form does trypsin convert them into and also then what does the enzymes present in intestinal juice do?
- Give two reasons to explain why absorption of digested food occurs mainly in the small intestine.
- In my book it is written that "Liver gland seceretes bile juice . And bile is alkaline " so my queationus what does.it mean that bule is alkaline ??
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.