CBSE Class 10 - Nutrition in Animals Videos
Nutrition in Organisms
Heterotrophic nutrition and its types; Holozoic nutrition in Amoeba and Humans ;Parts of human digestive system and their role
- absorption of food in small intestine
- Parasitic derives their food from host without killing him but humans derive hen's egg without killing them. So why human are holozoic not parasitic
- define biocatalyst
- State the functions of following: (a) Small Intestine (b)Diaphragm (c) Pancreas
- Which digestive enzymes contained in the pancreatic juice?
- Name two enzymes that take part in digestion of proteins in our body ?
- All information about the human digestive system points from the mouth to the anus.
- Food is made alkaline in the small intestines with the help of ___________
- if pepsin digests proteins then in what form does trypsin convert them into and also then what does the enzymes present in intestinal juice do?
- Give two reasons to explain why absorption of digested food occurs mainly in the small intestine.