Give two reasons to explain why absorption of digested food occurs mainly in the
Asked by bhu.joshi54 | 14th Jun, 2022, 09:42: PM
Please click on Absorption in Small Intestine to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 15th Jun, 2022, 12:13: PM
- In my book it is written that "Liver gland seceretes bile juice . And bile is alkaline " so my queationus what does.it mean that bule is alkaline ??
- If ameoba entire process is carried through the body surface with the help of pseudopodia , than it must I'd termed as parasite.
- Is ameoba a have a holozoic nutrition or parasitic nutrition
- what are enzymes and digestive juices that are secreted in human digestive system write the location types and functions .
- what is hollowzoic mode of nutrition
- Which part of alimentary canal receives bile from the liver?
- what is enzym
- Do moisture and air affect corrosion?Q1. Explain the process of digestion?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number