CBSE Class 10 Biology Life Processes
- Food is made alkaline in the small intestines with the help of ___________
- if pepsin digests proteins then in what form does trypsin convert them into and also then what does the enzymes present in intestinal juice do?
- Give two reasons to explain why absorption of digested food occurs mainly in the small intestine.
- In my book it is written that "Liver gland seceretes bile juice . And bile is alkaline " so my queationus what does.it mean that bule is alkaline ??
- If ameoba entire process is carried through the body surface with the help of pseudopodia , than it must I'd termed as parasite.
- Is ameoba a have a holozoic nutrition or parasitic nutrition
- what are enzymes and digestive juices that are secreted in human digestive system write the location types and functions .
- what is hollowzoic mode of nutrition
- Which part of alimentary canal receives bile from the liver?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.