CBSE Class 10 - Nutrition in Animals Videos
There are _________ pairs of salivary glands in the body.
_________ present in the saliva converts complex carbohydrates to simple sugars.
Which of the following functions of gastric components is incorrectly matched?
____________ secreted by the intestinal walls completes the digestion of food components.
Which of the following correctly traces the journey of the breakdown of proteins?
- absorption of food in small intestine
- Parasitic derives their food from host without killing him but humans derive hen's egg without killing them. So why human are holozoic not parasitic
- define biocatalyst
- State the functions of following: (a) Small Intestine (b)Diaphragm (c) Pancreas
- Which digestive enzymes contained in the pancreatic juice?
- Name two enzymes that take part in digestion of proteins in our body ?
- All information about the human digestive system points from the mouth to the anus.
- Food is made alkaline in the small intestines with the help of ___________
- if pepsin digests proteins then in what form does trypsin convert them into and also then what does the enzymes present in intestinal juice do?
- Give two reasons to explain why absorption of digested food occurs mainly in the small intestine.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.