CBSE Class 10 - Nutrition in Animals Videos
_________ is the process by which complex food components are broken down into simpler ones which can be easily absorbed by the body.
Which of the following is not an ectoparasite?
Which of the following is the correct order for the steps in holozoic nutrition?
- absorption of food in small intestine
- Parasitic derives their food from host without killing him but humans derive hen's egg without killing them. So why human are holozoic not parasitic
- define biocatalyst
- State the functions of following: (a) Small Intestine (b)Diaphragm (c) Pancreas
- Which digestive enzymes contained in the pancreatic juice?
- Name two enzymes that take part in digestion of proteins in our body ?
- All information about the human digestive system points from the mouth to the anus.
- Food is made alkaline in the small intestines with the help of ___________
- if pepsin digests proteins then in what form does trypsin convert them into and also then what does the enzymes present in intestinal juice do?
- Give two reasons to explain why absorption of digested food occurs mainly in the small intestine.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.