what is the gallium doped semi conductor
Asked by banga71 | 13th Jan, 2018, 11:26: AM
Gallium doped semiconductor produced p-type of semiconductors.
Answered by Ramandeep | 14th Jan, 2018, 12:04: AM
- why boiling point of antimony is greater than arsenic even after the inert pair effect reduce the interatomic attraction and hence eventually reduce the boiling point of antimony, but this doesn't happen?why?
- chemical bonding
- anthinodes lanthinodes
- what is inert pair effect?
- maximum covalence of nitrogen is 4 but the heavier elements of group 15 shows covalence greater than 4.Why?
- Sir, Can you give all the important equations in p and s block elements ?
- Why group 18 elements have zero affinity?
- Name two factors on which the electronegativity of an atom depend.
- Name the factors on which the metallic character of an element depends.
- Write the order of thermal stability of hydrides of group 16 elements.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number