Name two factors on which the electronegativity of an atom depend.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 7th Jun, 2016, 11:05: AM
The electronegativity of an atom depend on the size of an atom and the nuclear charge.
Answered by | 7th Jun, 2016, 01:05: PM
- why boiling point of antimony is greater than arsenic even after the inert pair effect reduce the interatomic attraction and hence eventually reduce the boiling point of antimony, but this doesn't happen?why?
- chemical bonding
- anthinodes lanthinodes
- what is inert pair effect?
- maximum covalence of nitrogen is 4 but the heavier elements of group 15 shows covalence greater than 4.Why?
- Sir, Can you give all the important equations in p and s block elements ?
- Why group 18 elements have zero affinity?
- Name the factors on which the metallic character of an element depends.
- Write the order of thermal stability of hydrides of group 16 elements.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number