Asked by vedbhushan | 1st May, 2008, 09:01: AM

Expert Answer:

The space in the interior of a hollow tubular structure (e.g., artery or intestine) is called lumen. In other words, it is the hollow area within a tube.

Answered by  | 3rd May, 2008, 07:50: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.