CBSE Class 10 Biology Life Processes
The common passage for air and food in the human body is the
You experience sudden coughing while swallowing food. Why does this happen?
Why does the trachea not collapse when we exhale air?
Which of the following characteristics enable the smooth exchange of gases at the alveoli?
I ⟶ Thin membrane
II ⟶ Network of blood capillaries
III ⟶ Large surface area
- Explain the process of ATP formation.
- What is the role of rings of cartilages present in the throat?
- plasma membrane where present in
- power house of cell
- what is life process and what is the function of human body
- How energy is produced from food. Explain step-by-step.
- What is respiration?
- How Carbon dioxide and oxygen are transported in the human body?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.