CBSE Class 10 Biology Life Processes
The basis of all plant processes lies in the
In small plants, transport of materials occurs by
Which of the following processes facilitates the upward rise of water from the roots to the leaves?
Which of the following mechanisms helps to push water upwards in the plant at night?
- Name the process in plant where water is lost in vapour
- what is stomata? explain the function
- Define: 1. Sap 2. Cortex 3. Active and passive transport
- Q. Which part of the xylem tissue is living and which part of the phloem tissue is dead?
- passage of ascent of sap is shown by
- why does root pressure in transport of water is more important in night
- Why would there be a swelling above the ringed area
- What is meant by translocation with respect to transport in plants?
- Dear Sir/Madam Please explain me absorption of minerals by root hair and also absorption of water separatrely Thanks Regards
- Hello Sir/Madam Pls tell me whether the definition of translocation also includes ammino acids and hormones apart from food synthesized during photosynthesis, though i know sieve tubes carry ammino acids and hormones too. Thanks Regards
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.