CBSE Class 10 - Respiration in Humans Videos
Respiration in Organisms
Learn the mechanism of breathing and various organs of respiratory system. Understand the process of exchange of gases in lungs and tissues.
CASE BASED QUESTION
1) The glucose breakdown pathway in case of aerobic respiration is shown in the flowchart below
(a) Name the molecule in the cell which stores the energy produced at the end of the pathway.
(b) Why do we get cramps during vigorous muscular activity ?
(c) Name A and B formed by the breakdown of glucose in cytoplasm.
- Explain the process of ATP formation.
- What is the role of rings of cartilages present in the throat?
- plasma membrane where present in
- power house of cell
- what is life process and what is the function of human body
- How energy is produced from food. Explain step-by-step.
- What is respiration?