CBSE Class 10 - Transportation in Human Videos
The adult male has about _________ blood in his body.
Which component of blood makes antibodies and fights disease-causing germs?
Which protein component assists platelets in blood clotting?
In adults, the normal systolic pressure is ____________ mmHg, while the diastolic pressure is ___________ mmHg.
Complete the following chart.
- what would be the consequences of a deficiency in haemoglobin in our bodies
- question: lymph flows in a) intracellular space b) extracellular space c) artery d) vein
- Does double circulation take place in reptiles ?
- what is heartbeat and blood pressure
- In which direction the lymph travels
- why does absorbtion of digested food occur in small intestine
- What are the component of the transport system in human being? What are the function of these components.
- what is digestive system
- when we say ventricles have thicker muscular wall than atria do.what does atria do means ?? atria do
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.